Sunday, September 20, 2009
Sleeping Beauty - or a sleeping zoo?
Well, we've always known she's our little sleeping beauty... and this picture proves it. Yes, she still prefers sleeping on the floor - I have no explanation. We get her in her bed for a week or two, think we're doing good, and next thing you know I find this when I go to check on her before I go to sleep - she's moved herself and her princesses and 'pets' (as the rest of her animals are called) into appropriate position on the floor. (This pic was one night last week.) She's still sleeping on the floor... and tonight as I tucked her in and watched her gather all her pets from around the room, I looked down at her snuggling in and counted 5 princesses, 4 teddy bears, 2 lambs, a chick, a duck, a giant frog (think pillow-size), a puppy, an elephant - oh, and of course, a bunny (in his regular place with an ear being 'snoozed on' by Kirstin). So it appears she's now sleeping with a verifiable zoo. Though I guess as long as she's sleeping, I'm not going to complain!